Registration is now open – Register to reserve your spot by clicking one or more of the Workshop Choices Below.
All the workshops:
- Are free but require a $10 deposit to hold the space due to limited seating.
- Located at Timber Ridge Inn and Suites in Fox Creek
- From 7pm – 9pm
Monday April 3rd
By the end of this condensed version of the Small Business 101 workshop, participants will understand how to:
· start a business
· develop a business plan
· get financing for your business
In this 2 hour condensed workshop, we’ll cover the customer service basics that will bring your customers back for more.
By the end of this session, participants will know how to:
- Recognize how attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Deal with difficult customers
In this workshop, participants will learn how to juggle multiple variables to determine pricing that works for their product and service and the market they serve. Great for start-ups and expansions to determine the right pricing for satisfaction and growth.