Are you a small business owner suffering from Facebook Phobia?
You know Facebook is a great idea, but you’re overwhelmed by all the information out there and aren’t sure where to start or where you’re going to fit it into your already way too busy schedule…
This 90 minute online interactive workshop is designed to clear the confusion and give you a plan to move forward with confidence.
Sign Up to Learn!
At the end of this 90 minute session you will have a personalized, concrete, step-by-step plan to implement Facebook Marketing into your business operations to attract and serve your ideal target market.
You’ll learn the current best practices to:
- Boost in-store traffic with targeted visitors from Facebook
- Pro-actively use Facebook to market your business
- Find your leads in Facebook and know how to connect with them
- Improve local exposure through Facebook to increase your revenue potential
- Why your business should be on Facebook
- Creating a Facebook page
- Adding a call to action
- Inviting friends and email contacts to like your page
- Paying to promote your page
- Creating engaging Facebook posts
- Creating events
- Adding ratings and reviews
- Moderating Facebook comments
- Creating a boosted post
- Creating advertisements
- Using Insights to track likes, page views, and more
Is this for me?
This workshop is geared to small town small business owners who have a primary target market within their town – personal service providers (massage therapists, hairstylists, plumbers and electricians), retailers and restaurateurs. It is not for you if your primary target market is industrial (B2B sales) or lives outside of the town you serve. (These require different platforms and techniques!) Do you have questions? Feel free to give us a call to clarify if this is a good fit for your needs at 877 706 3500
Become a Futurescape Insider
Get the support you need with timely and relevant local resources for small business owners and managers with ocassional updates direct to your email.